• 10- shot, manual loading, side lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air pistol.
• Precision rifled choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½” UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap.
• Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
• Ergonomic design synthetic grip.
• Detachable 10-shot rotary magazine in .177 (4.5mm) and .22 (5.5mm) calibers and 9-shot rotary magazine in 25 (6.35mm) caliber.
• Includes one additional magazine
• Detachable aluminum air cylinder tube (50cc). Spare cylinders are available.
• Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure.
• Includes quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap supplied in the box.
• Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
• Resettable Manual & Automatic Safety
• “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel.
• Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
• Adjustable rear & front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
• Quattro Trigger: 2-stage fully adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
• Gold plated metal trigger
• Includes plastic case.
• Dovetail grooved receiver for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
* Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restriction of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle and when measured at optimum pressure value in the air tube. As a nature of PCP air rifles the velocity starts low at maximum pressure level in the air tube, then starts to increase and gets to the maximum at optimum pressure value in the air tube; and then it starts to decrease again as the pressure in the air cylinder gets too low.